Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas (I know. Very Original)

Christmas is over with family. Boon Pappy is coming over in the morning at 7am to have our Christmas. Barnaby and me will have our Christmas then too. I guess we'll just laze around the rest of the day and maybe watch the Cowboy game. Nothing will be open, and I'm sure nothing good will be on TV, so it should be a pretty boring day. I remember working on Christmas day last year because I was so bored. Even if I want to work tomorrow, I don't have any. I'm going to try and stretch a few magazines that I haven't read so they'll last through tomorrow night. Sometimes we go to IHOP on Christmas night really late and eat. It's about the only thing open on Christmas day/night, and it's kind of a fun tradition.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. I hope you're happy and healthy and everything goes your way. Much love all around.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥