Tuesday, November 21, 2006

There is No Title

What Thanksgiving Should Look Like

I'm going to get crackin' on my part of the Thanksgiving baking today. I'm going to make two pumpkin pies, jello salad and some peanut butter crunch candy. Supposedly this candy taste just like Butterfinger candy bars. I'll let you know if it's true and snap a photo or two. I'll make the turkey & dressing rolls tomorrow, and the candied sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving morning.

Work is slow this week so far -- thank goodness. I'm looking forward to four days off starting Thursday. Barnaby and I are planning to go play poker next Tuesday whether I have work or not. I'm looking forward to that too.

We're going to be in the high 70s the rest of the week. Seems like it's always warm on Thanksgiving around here. How are we supposed to get in a festive holiday mood when it's nearly 80 outside? I hate that.

I'm off to bake and take pictures to entertain you. That's right. I'm such a giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥