Monday, November 27, 2006

Product Review: Eucerin Facial

I finally found a daily moisturizer for under my make-up that I really like. It's not greasy at all, and it has SPF 30. I paid about $8 at the drugstore. I had trouble finding this particular product. I got worried when they didn't have it at Target or Wal-Mart. Nearly everybody carried several different kinds of Eucerin lotions but not this one specifically for your face. I finally found it at Walgreen's Drugstore. When I find something I like, they usually stop making it. I guess I should go back and buy them all up. Nah. I'm such a product Ho, I'll probably find another one I want to try and fall in love with. Yes, I'm a product Ho. You've probably all figured that out by now.

I'm going shopping with my Mom today after lunch. She has a couple of specific things she's looking for that are on sale, plus, we have coupons for even more off. Did you know that Bed, Bath & Beyond will take those 20% off coupons they send out all the time even after they expire? They also will take up to 5 at a time, and will take their competitor's coupons too (Linens & Things is their competitor around here). Last time I was there, the lady that checked us out told me all of this. I wish I'd known sooner! I could have saved bunches on all those damn curtains.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Blast! Am I the only one in this family that can't wear moisturizer because I have such oily skin????? I didn't know Eucerin made a face moisturizer either.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥