Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cupcakes & Hissy Fits

Who is smart and resourceful? Why, yes. It's me! I thought this was ingenious. But the more I think about it, it's just simple and doesn't take a brain scientist. (Hee, that's from a movie, but I don't remember which one. It's either brain scientist or rocket surgeon, but I don't remember that either! Gawd, I swear I have the beginnings of Alzheimer's. AND I'm pretty sure the medicine I'm taking has given me ADD after a year of taking it. I'm not kidding about that one. Ooooh, what is that shiny thing over there?!)

Anyway, as you can see, I'm making carrot cake cupcakes (or is it carrot cupcakes?) with cream cheese frosting. I've been craving carrot cake for awhile now. This way, I can just keep a few and give the rest away. People love getting homemade cupcakes. They're one of the things you don't have to count on Weight Watchers. They're made with a cake mix, but you don't use the instructions on the back and you add stuff to the mix, so I'm declaring them homemade.

I'm still obsessed with curtains and shades and windows. My mom took some that I bought the other day to hem them for me. I'm going over there (with cupcakes) to pick them up this afternoon. I went to Lowe's to buy some bamboo shades last night for one window, and they didn't have anybody available who knew how to trim them for me. "He just went to lunch." WHAT?! I wanted to throw a big ol' hissy fit but didn't have the energy, so I just left the GIANT box sitting in front of the customer service desk and walked out in a huff. The last time I threw a bitchy hissy fit there, the store manager gave me a $200 gift card. Yeah, it was a BIG BITCHY HISSY FIT! Anything to shut you up, lady! How embarassing for me. Whatever. They're idiots, and I walked out of there $200 richer, so I didn't care.

I've got to go. I'm having a work emergency. Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥