Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Windows & Carpet

I bought two of these Levolor Roman shades at Lowe's today. I also got the privacy panels that go behind them so you can't see in. I also got two sets of these really neat drapes. I've looked all over the Internet and can't find them to show you. They are made out of a crocheted chenille and are really neat-o. Barnaby will be thrilled when he gets home and I'm bugging him to hang the rods for me.

I bought some of this at Lowe's today too. Last night I spilled BLUEBERRY applesauce right in the middle of my bedroom floor on the nearly white carpet. I'm telling you it was a dark purple color splattered everywhere. I really didn't think I'd get it out, but I thought I'd try something and see. Imagine my shock and surprise when this stuff worked! If you need to get a spot out, try it.

No time. Gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new shades. What room did you put them in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥