Thursday, October 12, 2006

Product Review: The Present & RoC

Philosophy's "The Present"
Best Stuff EVER! Run, don't walk, and get it.

RoC Moisturizer. No need to run. It's French.

Okay, don't get mad at me for going on and on again about Philosophy's products, but I have to share this one with you. The Present is a clear make-up. It sounds weird, but it works. Even if I'm not going to wear make-up some days, I'll still put this on. It evens out your skin and fills in your pores. It makes a fantastic primer for make-up. Your make-up will stay fresh-looking forever. Okay, maybe not forever, but it it works! It says it's for fine lines and wrinkles too, but I can't say that I notice much difference where those are concerned. Even without that little perk though, I'll never be without this stuff again.

The RoC daily moisturizer I like because it's light, not greasy, has SPF-15, and it hasn't given me a single zit. I've been using Lubriderm under my make-up for years, and just switched to this. Again, this stuff says it's "age diminishing," but so far I can't say that it's true. I'm not sure if I'll buy this again or go back to Lubriderm. Maybe all this age erasing stuff just takes more time? I mean, it's not like I have giant crags in my face that you could fill in with spackle or anything. No, really!

I've been having trouble posting here daily or even every other day since I have been so busy with work. That's a good thing for business, but bad for being consistent here. I absolutely hate when people whose blogs I like to read don't post daily. I'll try to do better. It's just that I don't just pop on here and type away, usually, without some thought and effort put into it. I like to have pictures and a main topic in mind, even though you maybe can't tell that by reading the end result.

This damn thing has started double-spacing for some reason I can't figure out. It's starting to piss me off so I'm going to sign off now before I have a wall-eyed fit. I think a wall-eye is a fish. They must be temperamental or something to have a metaphor named after them. That's right, isn't it? Wall-eyed fit is a metaphor, right? Now look. I've forgotten all about that stupid double-spacing thing that had me cussing a minute ago. I think I have ADD. Medication please!

2 comments:

  1. QUICK!!! Go take a "before" closeup of your face, then, in 6 - 8 weeks do it again. It takes about that long for those age repair products to work, but most of us don't have anything at the end of that time frame to compare our faces to so we don't know if the product is working or not. Does this product have color to it? It sounds like it if it's actually evening out your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Walleye's are fish. Look sorta like a perch, but can grow pretty big. Friend of mine caught one 36 inches long, upwards of 6 lbs. They can get bigger than that even. They're pretty tasty too. Goofy looking eyes on 'em too. All bug eyed looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥