Saturday, September 30, 2006

Later That Same Day...

This stuff is HORRIBLE!

Bleh! I'd rather have a pounding headache all day and night than take this stuff ever again. It's bad, y'all. I even mixed it with some jello powder to try and mask the taste. It's so bitter and horrible, that it didn't even help. My headache better go away after choking that crap down. How do these people stay in business? Why can't they figure out a way to make it taste half-way decent? Gag me.

The guys that did the stone and mortar are finished. Apparently when he told me he was going to finish today, he only meant the edging. The mailbox will be finished tomorrow. They just did the concrete base and two layers of stone & mortar today, and one of them will be back tomorrow to do the bricking. Then on Tuesday or Wednesday he'll come back and cut the hedges and put in the red rubber mulch. He hasn't said when he will paint the door. Seems to me that it would have been easier to cut the hedges first and then do the edging so that he could rake out the leaves and branches without that edging there. But what do I know?

I need to go and lay down and get rid of this headache. Then I need to take a bath and put make-up on and get dressed for the party. I keep hoping they'll call and cancel. No such luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥