Thursday, September 07, 2006

Landscaper/Serial Killer

Natural Stone Edging

I had a landscaper come yesterday and give an estimate on building edging around our front beds that looks like the above. It won't be as high as that and the individual stones are about half the length of those. By the time he left, he was taking out trees and hedges, putting in different trees, creating two additional flower beds, and the quote was 3 times more than the limit I set for myself. I was all for doing it until I had a nightmare last night where that guy kept appearing in my house and I was running from him. I always trust my dreams as another form of intuition and won't be using that guy.

I'm being interrupted. I hate that. To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥