Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Help Me, Y'all

Help Me

Crappy picture, but this stuff is great. I've only been using it two weeks, and my skin looks better already. It just looks smoother and clearer. It's got retinol in it. It's $45 for a 1.05 oz tube, but it should last awhile because you don't use that much. Love it. You can get it here. I like philosophy's stuff. I've ordered the cleanser too, Purity.

The last time I used Retin-A product I burned at least the top layer of skin off. I looked like a burned creature from a sunny swamp and couldn't leave the house for a week. I didn't know there were different strengths (Duh) and I ordered the strongest one. That's what I get for getting a prescription on the internet.

I had tons of work waiting for me when I signed on my computer Tuesday. That's what I'll be doing all week. I'll try to update as much as I can. My sister is on her way over with a Frappaccino for me. Yum...more caffeine to fuel my work frenzy. She is also bringing me that book I mentioned a few posts ago, The Purpose Driven Life. I'm gonna get my Jesus on, y'all. Or maybe I'll just read the first paragraph and give it back. Review forthcoming.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥