Monday, September 25, 2006

Creepy Liar, Creepy Duck

BIG FAT LYING LIAR
Did you see Clinton pointing his finger and angrily saying, "I DID TRY TO KILL BIN LADEN blah, blah, blah! I TRIED AND FAILED, blah, blah, blah," he screamed all red-faced and pointing his finger at Chris Wallace. "AT LEAST I TRIED! I TRIED AND FAILED. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY!"

Oh, yeah? And you, "DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN, MONICA LEWINSKI," either, did you? Shut up, Liar! Nobody believes anything you say anymore. You have no credibility! And stop pointing your f..kin' finger in my face or I'll break it off and stick it up your presidential a..!

These news shows could be so much better. But that's just me.


NOT A LIAR, A DUCK

This duck has been out in the sun too long or something. That looks so unnatural, but all of them looked that way so I guess it's not. It looks like elephant man or brain matter or something growing on his face. Ducks did not used to look like this. Gah, creepy!

This picture was taken at the lake where we had our family reunion Saturday. We ended up having fabulous weather after it starting out thunderstorming and raining. I had to laugh that we've been in a drought all year until we plan an outside event.

Lordie, that was an exciting race at the end on Sunday. I was really glad to see Jeff Burton win. Jeff Gordon is now only 6 points out of first place with 8 races to go. I'm not going to jump out of my skin with excitement just yet. I will be screaming and clapping like a fool during these last few races though. My neighbors think I'm a maniac when the windows are open during a race. Whatever, neighbors. You are missing out.

I bit the crap out of my lower lip on Saturday night while eating. Dang, it hurts. I hate when that happens.

Okay, I'm obviously out of things to say. Talk amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    Sorry, I laughed when you said you bit your lip while eating. I do it chewing gum and it pisses me off. Then after the pain stops I chew about three more times and bite the same fucking spot harder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥