Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ben & Jerry & Fatty


I just ate half a pint of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Something came over me and I came to my senses before I ate the whole thing. Like the cookies, I should have squirted the other half with dishwashing liquid and thrown it away. Instead it's sitting in the freezer waiting for me to have another weak moment. I didn't and won't look at the back to see how much damage is in there. I don't care. Lordie, was it good.

I'm not getting any work done today. I keep getting distracted and the next thing you know it's 2:55 pm. I went to my Mom & Dad's and meant to only stay an hour, but ended up staying two. Then on my way home, I remembered I had to pick up some dry cleaning. I stopped at the dry cleaner, and the grocery store was right next door so I stepped in and bought the aforementioned pint of Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream, a half-gallon of Bluebell Natural Bean Vanilla ice cream, and a bag of prunes. That's dried plums for you snobby bitches. I didn't need any of it, and I haven't bought prunes in years. I don't know what that was all about. Maybe I subliminally thought I'd eat them all and shit the ice cream out before it attached itself to my ass? Who knows.

I'm stalling. I must get back to work. The initial entry for today is below.

2 comments:

  1. Lemme know if that prune/ice cream deal works out. If it does? Ben & Jerry's is going to be rich beyond their wildest dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... we're related alright....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥