Monday, August 28, 2006

Sha-Za-Yum

Da-yum. I worked all day. I've typed my fingers to the bone today. To the bone, I tell you.

Oh yeah, it rained all day. Holy Cow. And I don't think it hit 100 degrees yet. I'm just full of the explitives and exaggerations today, aren't I?

The real story? I worked from 8:00 to 4:15, and it rained this morning. But it's been cloudy all day. That counts. And I really don't think it hit 100 degrees, but I haven't seen it anywhere, so I guess I'm basing it on just looking out the window or something really scientific like that.

Barnaby is going to be late because they're busting some perv in a park that is going there to meet with a juenile and do lewd things, I'm sure. Those pervs are everywhere. What is it with all the pervs these days, the water? Global warming? Jehod? I don't even know what that last one is for sure or if I even spelled it right.

I'm going to attempt to make myself a super-secret recipe, supposedly Starbucks', for a Frappacino. I've tried to make them before, but it doesn't work. The ice separates from the coffee and it's just not the same. This super-secret recipe has pectin in it. Supposedly that is the super-secret, 007, secret squirrel, double agent ingredient. But you didn't hear it from me. All I know is if they can make it, there's got to be a way to do it at home. I spend way too much money on Frappacinos. They probably cost 50 cents to make. Where is the symbol key for cents? Anybody? Why is there a ~ key and not a cent key? What is a ~ anyway? Does anybody use that? And what about this: ^? What is that? Gah!

Well, I see over on Fox News that they are not filing any charges against that creepy John K*rr guy because his DNA didn't match the crime scene DNA. And after all the hoopla I watched and listened to all last week! I still think the father did it. Momma knew something too.

Watched the Emmy's. Liked it. Conan did a good job. Julia Louie Dryfus wore the ugliest dress. It would have been okay without that black sling-like thing going underneath her unbelievably tiny boobs. What was that thing? How could she look at that in the mirror and say, "Hmmm, I look hot! That black, sling-like thing is gorgeous!" Dumbass.

Blogger won't let me upload a picture of her and her dress. Hate.

Oh, and I think my gallbladder is going bad. I guess I need to go to the d-d-d-doctor and s-s-see what the d-d-d-deal is.

1 comment:

  1. This ^ is a carat, or karet, I fergit which. We geeks use it for math, to show an exponent, like X^2 means "the quantity X squared", so don't be getting rid of my karets.

    I definitely agree though, we need a cents symbol key someplace. There's a +, -, * and a / over on the number pad AND on the regular keyboard. We could get rid of one of them and put in the cents thingy. Who do we write to to get something like that started, Bill Gates?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥