Thursday, August 17, 2006

Quick Update

Daddy is doing well. He's in a lot of pain, but that's to be expected right now. He should be going to another facility for rehab Friday and staying there for 3-4 days.

I'm using a sub-contractor for the work that has come in, and have been running back and forth to the hospital. I'm happy that it's only 5 minutes from my house. Found out the reason my contacts were giving me so much trouble was because one of them was torn and the other one just didn't fit. It gave me a tremendous headache for a couple of days before we figured it out. They are working great now. I'm baking a cheesecake right now and fixing to get ready to go back to the hospital this afternoon. I think I'll stay home this evening. Maybe I'll even do a real entry tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Glad your dad is doing well. Hope the worst of the pain eases up quickly. I'm sure you'll be taking good care of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMmmmmmmm! Cheesecake! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥