Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Product Review: Rosebud Salve

Rosebud Salve (Lip balm)

I've been wanting to try this stuff for a long time. It's always being featured in magazines as the "must have" product. I finally ordered it, and while it's in a cool little tin and works just fine, I don't see anything special about it. I don't see what all the fuss is about. It would make a neat little gift though because the packaging is so cute and old-timey looking. I ordered it from Sephora for $6. I'd rather have a Frappaccino-and-a-half for that money, but I'm addicted to caffeine, so you decide if that's reliable information or not.

I was all fired up and prepared to keep writing that entry yesterday when I kept being interrupted, first by the phone and then Barnaby coming home early. I had those juices flowing that have been missing for the last couple of weeks. I'm sure you didn't miss anything earth-shattering that would have flowed from my mind and onto the screen. It was nice to have it back though.

As you can see, I'm on a black and white kick with the photos. It took me a half hour to figure out how to change my camera for black and white pictures, so I'm afraid to change it back for fear I'll never get it back there again. You're stuck with b&w until I tire of it. Black and white photos hide all those little imperfections and make you look younger. Lord knows I can use all the help I can get. I've always taken horrible pictures.

My mom and I (my mom and me? I hate grammar) are leaving at 12:45 to go to a meeting at the rehab hospital with the staff. Each of the therapists is going to give us a progress report on Daddy for their particular area. The doctor said it would most likely be Friday or Saturday when he gets to go home. He can't wait, I'm sure.

I may bake some kind of goodie today when we get home. A picture and recipe is surely to follow. Brownies, cookies, or pie? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥