Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cool/Not Cool

Rosie O'Donnell
Madonna
Kathy Griffin
Here are the three women that were voted for as being "cool." I don't think I agree. While I like Kathy and Rosie and think I would like to be friends with both of them, I still don't think they are cool like Dennis Miller is cool. Ya know? Madonna might be cool, but I don't know. She might have that certain "je nais se qua" in person. I don't listen to her music and am not a fan, so maybe I'm just not familiar enough with her to make that judgment.
I know! I know a woman who is/was cool! Kathryn Hepburn! Right? Everybody agree? Do you still think these other three women are "cool" like Kathryn Hepburn was? Why do I even care? Why don't I go on about this for TWO DAYS and get all excited like it matters? Sorry, y'all. I got tunnel vision, I guess.
I have to get back to work now. Yes, I'm working at 8:00 p.m. on a Sunday. My dad is having hip replacement surgery on Tuesday, and I don't want any work hanging over my head while I'm there with him. I'm trying to finish it all up so I can go see him tomorrow for awhile, and then I'll be gone all day Tuesday and probably part of the day every day this week. I may have some long nights/evenings working this week. Or I might just tell everybody to cool their heels and they'll get it when they get it.

1 comment:

  1. No. None of these three women are as cool as K.H. She's dead though so I didn't think I could vote for her. I'll have to really think to come up with a woman as cool as she was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥