Monday, July 03, 2006

Product Review: Mascara

Loreal Voluminous Mascara
This is the best mascara EVER. I know a lot of people are still loyal to that Great Lash stuff in the pink tube with a green lid, but that does not make your lashes thick. This does. Thick and long. Approximately $6 anywhere.
We had a good day yesterday. We stayed around the house all morning, then we went out for a little shopping and Starbucks. We stopped at Jasons Deli and got some veggie wraps to take home for an early supper. The rest of the day I did laundry and watched a long show about a big dam China is building. There was nothing else on!
Tonight we're going to some friends' house to play poker. There are several couples going so it should be fun. I made spinach dip last night to take with us.
I bought some flax seeds yesterday. I'm off to search for some recipes to use them in. They're full of Omega 3s and good for you. I have to counteract those danish and other crap with something good. I'm trying to cut way down on the sugar starting today. Wish me luck. No more Twizzlers, Jelly Beans, ice cream and crap like that. I want to lose 10 more lbs by the time summer is over. Cutting out the sugar should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥