Saturday, July 01, 2006

July 1st

I made that Cream Cheese Danish this morning. It's cooling now. I'll add the glaze once it's cool. It looks great, huh?
There's a night race at Daytona tonight that we'll be watching. I love night races. I'm picking Jimmie Johnson to win, and Barnaby is going with Jeff Gordon. We have a contest every year to see who can pick the most winners. So far this year, I'm ahead two to one. Neither of us have picked as many winners this year as in previous years. You see that monstrosity sitting in my living room? It's been sitting there for weeks untouched. Today I had Barnaby open it up. I REALLY AM GOING TO GET ON IT TODAY -- even it's it's only five minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:26 PM

    LOOKS SO GOOD, I,m hungry
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥