Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Goofy Pictures



What was I doing? I was trying to take a picture that looked like Beth, but obviously I couldn't get the right look on my face. I wanted to send it to her and tell her I thought we looked alike. Now I don't think we do at all. That would have been kind of creepy for her anyway. Crazy stalker lady is trying to look like you like that crazy bitch in that movie Single White Woman. Run away! I'm not crazy, Beth... Okay, I'm not a stalker anyway.

I have to tell you what I did about three months ago. You can't see it in these pictures, but I got the brilliant idea to shave the outer half of my eyebrows off. I had seen a girl with lovely eyebrows that went up at a 45 degree angle. I think it's 45 degrees. Oh, hell, I don't know. I'm not a geometrist. (Oh my god, that's really a profession. I just looked it up.) Anyway, I thought I could reshape them by shaving off the outer half and then drawing in the rest. Um, not so much, DORK. Now they are not growing back in right, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to shave them and draw them back in the rest of my life.

And what the hell is going on with my neck anyway?

And where did my upper lip go in these pictures? I swear I have one, don't I??!

Gawd! Could anyone be more unphotogenic?

I think I said hell too much and cussed a bunch in this entry. Sorry. I try to keep my mouth clean here and pretend I'm Miss Goody Two Shoes. I'm not. I cuss like a sailor.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mah Gawd. Do you know - my daughter came over to the screen and said to me: "Mama, that looks like you." So there. We're twins! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious, Beth! I will tell you that your neck doesn't look like mine and you are nearly 20 years younger, I think. Feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:12 PM

    The pics are great. I am smiling hard. Next to Dr Smith, those are the best. Boon Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, yeah you do look like Beth! The neck and upper lip thing.... well.... just wait till you hit 50 honey child! Has Mom ever told you about the time I cut the middle of my eyebrows off with sissors when I was 5? She made me wear bandaides over them till they grew out. Ha! I'm glad I don't remember that. How awful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:06 PM

    these pictures still make me laugh
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:10 PM

    sorry, again that was me above, BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥