Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

Remember Hagatha? The bee-otch I wrote that fake letter to? I talked to a friend of mine who does work for her occasionally. She said she told her she couldn’t do work for her one day last week because she was putting her 16-year-old dog to sleep. That hag actually had the nerve to ask her to “put off putting her dog to sleep until tomorrow” so she could do some work for her. Can you imagine? What is wrong with her that she thinks that was a reasonable request? How stupid. And how selfish and uncaring. Just another example of why I won’t be working with her again. Buh-Bye.

I did nothing I said I was going to do yesterday. I stayed home and slept most of the day. I did that the day before too. I’m feeling very lazy these dog days of summer. Two-hundred-and-forty-degree weather with ninety-nine percent humidity will do that to you. Okay, I exaggerate, but not by much. I think I'm just getting used to my lower heart rate and blood pressure from that new medicine. Either that or I'm just a slug. That's more likely.

I’m getting directly up from here and doing my hair and make-up, and then I’m going to see my mom & dad for awhile and maybe go to the library. Oooh, the library! How exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    She is a heartless bitch, You really should the next time she calls tell her you'll do it for full price and let her go on and on and just hang up! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥