Thursday, June 08, 2006

To Do Lists

I have a list of things to do a mile long and getting longer, and I don’t have time to do any of them. I’m a list-maker. I don’t know how anybody gets anything done without a list. I think of things I need to do while I’m lying in bed before I go to sleep, and I have to get up and write them down. The older I get, the more distracted I get by whatever is right in front of me. If I’m on my way to the kitchen to get coffee and see a spot on the carpet, I go directly for the carpet cleaner and clean up the spot. About an hour later I might remember that I was going to get coffee. Most likely I won’t remember at all though. That happens with more important things, too, but that was the first example I could think of. Soooooo, my list just keeps getting longer because I get distracted by something that’s directly in front of my face, usually work since I get my work via email and I always have my nose stuck in front of this computer. What the hell did we do without these? I have no idea. Probably the things on our never-ending lists.

To Do:

Bank
Post Office
Staples for supplies
Finish DP Job
Grocery store
Prescriptions
Registration & Labs
Call SB about job
Water front & back
Father’s Day cards
Take a shower and wash the stank off
Remember to eat, drink water, pee, and breathe!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget "Take WWC pictures". :)

    Oh, and I have officially given Blogger the finger. I have imported my entire site to WordPress, comments and all. I will be posting there from now on. It was easy, it was clean, it was free, and best of all... it WORKS!!!!

    http://oddmix.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥