Monday, June 26, 2006

My Monday

I just finished my work for the day. I stayed up late last night working so I would be finished early today and could do whatever want. I'd like to bake something. I found an easy recipe for cream cheese danish that I bought the stuff for at the grocery store. Maybe I'll make that and see if it's worthy of tomorrow's recipe entry. I get the stitches taken out of my eyelids this afternoon at 2:45. I'll take another picture when the bruising is gone completely.

Lying in bed Saturday night, I had a whole entry worked out in my head. It was good, too, but I can’t for the life of me remember even what the subject matter was. I should have gotten up and scribbled a note. It's gone forever I guess.

Ho, hum. La-tee-da. Diddle-dee-dum. Sorry, I'm blank. I'll try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥