Saturday, June 10, 2006

Honk, Baaah, Hee-Haw

The picture of the birds in Denise Richard's hair cracks me up. I stole it from today's entry over at Pink is the New Blog. He's always cracking me up with something.

I woke up feeling like crap today. I had a monster headache earlier, and I'm retaining water and bloated. Ugh. PMS. I had a partial hysterectomy years ago, but I still have my ovaries and a hormone cycle. I just don't bleed or get cramps. (Eww, sorry. TMI) Why I felt the need to go into that much of an explanation is beyond me. I took an hour-and-a-half nap and woke up feeling better. At least the headache is gone. I was rudely awoken (awakened?) by Barnaby snoring to beat the band. And he was in another room of the house! I swear he honks and snores and chirps and hee-haws (that's a donkey sound) and baahs (that's a sheep) SO LOUD. It's unbelievable to me that somebody can snore that loud and rattle their head like that without waking up. He stops breathing for short periods too. Then he starts up again by drawing a huge, loud, rattling breath in, and I swear he's going to suck his pillow down his throat some day. He needs to see a doctor. People die from that sleep apnea crap. They either die from lack of oxygen or from being beaten about the head and neck by their PMSing, bloated wife. Did I mention I feel like crap?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah... welcome to the PMS club this weekend. Barnaby really should see a doctor about all that snoring because he may not be getting as good a sleep as it seems like. When C took her sleep study test, they said she was actually waking up every minute and a half because of the snoring and never really getting a good night's sleep. The sleep apnea machine did her a world of good. Of course, there is always surgery to tighten up the uvula or whatever that hangy thingy in the back of your throat is called. I've heard that works for snoring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥