Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fish Tacos

We ended up going out for dinner at a Mexican place last night. This is the chandalier in the front part of the restaurant. You can't really see much of the mural, but it was really neat looking. Let me now tell you about the "Fish Tacos" I had. I put fish tacos in quotes because these were the weirdest things ever. A more fitting name would have been Fish Stick & Coleslaw Ice Cream Cone Special because that's exactly what it was. They had made these ice cream cone shaped tortilla shells and stuck fish sticks inside, then stuffed them with lots of heavily-mayonnaised coleslaw. That was it. Fish tacos, my ass. I can't believe I didn't take a picture of them. I must have been distracted by the pretty lights.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 PM

    You can see the mural better if you click on the pic.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Patsy Ann. Just... Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥