Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

We had a nice Father's Day with my Dad. We went to a steak place with him and my mom, my sister, her husband and his son. Then we came back and had pie my mom had made. It was a sugar-free pineapple pie made with a large can of pineapple, 1 small box of SF instant pudding and 8 oz of cool whip in a graham cracker crust. I guess it's not technically sugar-free because of the crust. My Dad loves it and he's got diabetes.

I don't have a picture for WWC this week. I suck.

We did get more loud storms last night, but the rain gauge only read .10 of an inch. Hmpf. I guess our yard can just dry up and blow away. Well, it's already dried up. All we need now is a good gust of wind. It's time to sign off when I start talking about the weather, huh? I know it's riveting.

I'll be out of pocket all day tomorrow. I doubt I'll post another entry until Tuesday sometime. I'll have a good recipe for ya then. I already have it picked out. You'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥