Thursday, June 22, 2006

Day 4

Eye Job, Day 4

I wouldn't say it's looking better, but it is looking different. The bruising has slowly spread around and under my eyes and they're starting to itch. From what I can tell right now, I'm happy with them. Looks like he did a good job of not taking too much or leaving too much. I can't wait to get the stitches out. They're bugging me. I have to wait until next Monday for that.

I went to the grocery store this morning with my Hollywood sunglass on so I wouldn't scare anyone. I had to go buy stuff for Saturday night when I'm having a bunch of family over for a 4th of July get-together. The city's fireworks display is that night, and we can see it perfectly from our backyard. I guess I'll wear my Hollywood glasses then too. I can't wear any make-up until after I get the stitches out on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you are wearing really exotic eye makeup now. Did you take a "before" picture of your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really brave sweety! But you will have the galls just wondering what happened! Did you go for a cruise? You must be in luv? Who's the guy? What is your secret? Blah, blah, blah...Have you lost wieght... or if they dropped in on you before the "cure"-did that wieght machine fall on you while you tripped over the vaccuume darling?

    Like your recipes..pics & hummar..
    visit my site: seasoningmonths-blogspot.com

    I like to write short stories and poetry and prose...might pass your time while waiting for the 'eyes' to settle while you wear your hollywood glasses on the beach inbetween checking out the young guy bods walk'n by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥