Friday, June 30, 2006

The D-D-Doctor (That's Mean)

I updated my last post to include before photos. Check it out.

I have an appointment with a new doctor this morning. I hadn’t gotten a new primary care doctor since we moved. This guy is Asian and looks like he’s 12 years old. It’s so weird that doctors are starting to all be younger than me now. That’s just wrong. Anyway, I guess I’ll go get prodded and poked. I’m sure I’m healthy as a horse. I think just need some stronger blood pressure medicine. (Thanks Mom & Dad)

I’ll try to sneak some pictures and post more when I get home. It’s sad when a doctor’s appointment is the most exciting thing in your day. You want my life, don’t you?

*****************************************
Update at 1:20 p.m.

I'm back from the doctor. He's a tiny little thing, and he stutters. Good Lord. It was all I could do not to help him spit out what he was trying to say. Poor guy. I feel bad for him since he has to talk to people, alot of them strangers, all day. It wasn't really, really bad, but he definitely has a problem. Overall, I liked him. He asked a lot of questions and was very thorough. I did get a prescription for high blood pressure and tachycardia. My resting heart rate was 108 today. It's been that way for several years now. This new medicine should take care of both problems. He thought lowering my heart rate would give me more energy too, but it could have the opposite effect and to let him know. I must be old talking about my medical problems. Next thing ya know I'll be telling y'all about my poop. I'm always telling Barnaby about my poop -- the consistency and color and stuff. What?! Is that wrong? He always asks me why I didn't just take a picture of it to show him. Heh. Some day I'll surprise him.

I'm making two Furr's Famous Pineapple Millionaire Pies. I'll get a picture when they're done and post the recipe. I'm going to take one of them to my brother-in-law. My sister has been out of town, so I think he and his son will enjoy it. I made sausage, beans and rice for dinner last night. It sure was good. I used some leftover bratwurst from our party last Saturday and half a package of regular smoked sausage. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥