Friday, June 09, 2006

Barnaby Will Be Late Tonight

I marked the last thing off of my list at 2:30 today. Woo-hoo! I feel free. I also burned my forearm on a scalding hot cookie sheet. Ouch. It still hurts. Now I'm going to be a leper with a scab on my arm for the next month. Sexy. Will you get a load of those big-ass cookies though? I put a quarter there so you could see how big they are -- an old trick I learned in forensic photography class at Quantico in the '80s. Not really. It's more interesting than saying I saw it on Matlock though. Matlock? I've never even seen one episode. Was that Uncle Jed or Andy? I think Uncle Jed was Barnaby Jones. I'm more of a Magnum PI kind of gal. That makes me just plain old instead of ancient, fixin-to-break-my-hip old. Anywho, I made this recipe except I browned the butter instead of just melting it. Great idea. They are fantastic. I saw the suggestion for doing that over at Cookie Madness. That girl can bake. I don't know how she does it damn near every day though, sometimes she makes more than one recipe. That's madness alright.

K just called and is going to be late getting home tonight. (Stalker alert) They found a body this morning and are running around like, well, Barnaby Jones and Matlock and Magnum, investigating their asses off. People, don't kill somebody and dump their body on a FRIDAY, will ya? Dump it on a Monday or Tuesday, for goodness sake. It'll keep, you self-centered murdering idiot. Put it in a freezer or something like they do on Forensic Files. Now you've ruined my Friday night, and Barnaby's too. I think I'll start calling K Barnaby here. I like it. And if you murderers are reading this, I have big dogs here with me. And a gun. And a rocket launcher. Don't mess with me. Especially if you look like that guy that killed that Bikini Girl, or whatever they're calling it. If you look like him, I'll just die of fright instantly and you won't get to get your rocks off torturing me. Oh, and I have leprosy too. It's really gross. My goodness. Where was I? What was I talking about? Dang, my brain moves fast.

2 comments:

  1. Great looking cookies.... wish I had one of those right NOW! Those dumb-ass murderers probably knew they'd get a lot of air time if they dumped the body on a Friday. They are self-centered. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a cookie!! I thought that was a dime! mmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥