Friday, May 12, 2006

The Words & The Dogs











Little Boy (L.B.)










Abby













Phoebe

I spent the morning working, went to the post office to mail a job, spent some time over at Mom & Dads sitting on the porch in the afternoon, and then went to the grocery store. We had hotdogs for supper. Not sure what we'll do this evening, but probably we'll just hang around here and watch TV. I have magazines to read. I love me some magazines. I buy way too many every month. My happy place is sitting in my bed with L.B. reading magazines. Not him reading, just me. I'm the only one that reads. He dives under the covers and sleeps. Do I have to explain everything?



This weekend's words are:

Motherly
Wonder

Seems like it's going to be hard to be very original with "Motherly" but we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I love my magazines too! I have subscribed to several but I'm lucky that I have 2 friends that give me their magazines and I give them mine. I recently subscribed to Oprah's magazine and to Real Simple. I let a couple of subscriptions laps, like Country Living and Cottage Living.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥