Sunday, May 28, 2006

Panties, Recipes, & Stern

I just realized that I didn’t do a product review last week, so here we go. I love these! I discovered them at Target hidden in the hosiery department. They have three different lengths and colors, and five sizes. No panty lines! No lumps! They’re comfortable too. I’ve washed the ones I wear several times now, and they’re still in good shape and fit the same. I paid either $10 or $15 for them at Target. I can’t remember. I think it depends on which length you buy. Run out and get you some! Panty lines are so gross. I remember when I used to wear a uniform. There was this girl who wore her pants really tight, and also wore bikini underwear. It looked so awful! How embarrassing. Didn’t she look in the mirror and see that disgusting ass of hers all lumpy and bumpy and ewww? Look at your ass before you leave the house, people. Even if you’re height and weight proportionate, your panties still show and it ain’t pretty.

I watched the Pillsbury Bake-Off last night on the Food Channel. Something called Baked Chicken with Spinach Stuffing won the $1 million prize. I’ll definitely be trying it soon. You can find all of the prize-winning recipes are here.


I can’t explain why I like Howard Stern, but I do. Not enough to run out and buy Sirius radio though. I didn’t listen to him much in the last couple of years he was on regular radio. His shtick gets old with me pretty quickly, especially all the talk about women and sex. I guess it’s a guy thing. I always try to catch him when he's on Letterman though. He’s very entertaining. I get him, I guess. He’s one of those people that you either love or hate – nothing in the middle. I’m glad he won the lawsuit filed by CBS over his radio show. Here are some of the details if you’re interested:

CBS Radio sued Stern in February, the latest salvo in an escalating battle between the corporation and its former star employee. The company claimed Stern had violated his contract by improperly using his airtime on CBS stations to promote his January 2006 move to Sirius. Stern "misappropriated millions of dollars' worth of CBS Radio air time for his own financial benefit," the 43-page lawsuit charged. Stern also discussed his plans with Sirius without disclosing them to CBS, as required by his contract, the lawsuit said.

Stern angrily responded by attacking CBS chief executive officer Les Moonves. Stern, in an appearance with David Letterman on "Late Show," wore an "I Hate Les Moonves" T-shirt decorated with the executive's face. "I believe you are working for one of the biggest jerks on the planet," Stern told Letterman, whose show airs on CBS. "Les Moonves is a bully."

Stern, 50, was the anchor of CBS's radio division with his nationally syndicated morning show until he bolted for satellite radio in January under a five-year, $500 million contract. Lawyers on both sides confirmed the settlement on Wednesday, but no details emerged until the statement was released two days later.

1 comment:

  1. ASSETS! What a hilarious name for panties! Fitting though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥