Sunday, May 21, 2006

Not Much Of An Entry

I'm way too busy to post anything creative or worth your while. Not that anything of the others have been, but...

I've got family stuff going on, doctor appointments, breakfast engagements at IHOP, and work to squeeze in between everything. Breakfast engagements? I'm a dork for using that terminology. I'm a dork for saying terminology too.

The decision for the topping of the Sawdust Salad was toasted coconut. Thanks, Auntie G. Good choice!

Did that picture of Dr. Smith yesterday crack you up, or what? I told you, FLAMING. He's on fire, people. It also cracked me up when I remembered his first name was Zachary. "The pain! The pain! The end is near! We're all going to die a fiery death on this dispicable planet, Will Robinson!" I can hear him as clearly as if he were standing here.

I'm off to my happy place. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    I looked at that picture again and laughed my ass off. I think I am going print it and frame it and hang it on the wall. It makes me laugh hard every time. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's a flaming queen alright, but he MADE that show. I'll have to watch the tapes I have of that show again and just laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥