Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Body is Glowing




This is my 14-year-old cat, Kitty (original name, huh?) and her litter box. This morning I went to scoop it out and she had managed to drag kitty litter out of the box and onto those steps, and then she pissed great gobs of pee on top of it. It's that clumping kind and was like dried concrete. I took it outside to the backyard and tried to clean it out with the hose. It didn't work. It was concrete, I tell ya.

Soooo, do you see that brush thingy laying next to her litter box? I grabbed it and scrubbed the shit out of that litter box and even rinsed it with bleach. Worked like a charm. The only problem? That brush is the GRILL brush. I knew it when I grabbed it, but I was too lazy to go to the garage and find another one. What's even grosser is for a fleeting moment I considered just rinsing it with the hose and putting it back on the grill. I'm nas-tay! I thought better of it and threw it away. You're welcome, my dear family, who is coming over for a cookout for July 4th. Kitty litter in your teeth much?

I'm making that Celebration Cheese Pie this morning. I'm letting the crust freeze right now. I can't believe how much butter is in that crust. Those cookies have to already have a ton of butter in them. Yikes. (The recipe is in my May 8th entry.) A review will follow.

I spent yesterday afternoon sitting on the driveway at my Dad's house with him. Mom was out of town with my sister visiting my granny. Then K and I took him to dinner at a mexican restaurant he's been wanting to try. He loved it, so I guess we'll be going back. The rest of the evening was spent watching TV -- Lost, American Idol (a shocker!), and Scrubs.

Exciting stuff, huh?

Oh, I have a product recommendation: Vaseline Intensive Care Healthy Body Glow. It's fantastic! I'm tan with no streaks. Less than $5 at Wally-Mart.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    I like it. It is just like a blog is suppose to be. You read it and laugh and post a comment. I swear
    reading this.......is like a person i don't know. Don't know how to explain that one. Just an internet person?????? Going to Patsy's place. Holla

    ReplyDelete
  2. HILARIOUS! I'm soooooo glad I won't be at your 4th of July BQ because I'd just be thinking about that grill brush and wondering............Love ya anyway though..... we're all kinda nas-tay girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥