Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day


It’s hotter than nine kinds of hell here because the humidity is so high. The air is hot and thick and damp. Boon Pappy came over this morning at 6:30 when he got off from work. It makes for a long day when you get up that early. He brought donuts. I’m still nibbling off of the apple fritter he got for me. We had a good visit and then he left for home. We lazed around here and played Scrabble on our separate computers then went to my Mom & Dad’s and played marbles with them for a couple of hours. We’re home now, and I’m sure the rest of our day will be just as exciting.

Update: It's 9:30pm and I just woke up from a long nap and had a nice hot bath. See? Just as predicted...an exciting day. I'm off to raid the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥