Friday, May 19, 2006

I Heart Shepard


I just love Shepard Smith, don’t you? I might even have a little crush on him if I wasn’t married. But I am, so I don’t. No, really. Anyway…if you’re not familiar, here’s a little snippet from a recent magazine article about him.

Known for his gripping, irreverent, folksy, rapid-fire style, Smith anchors two daily Fox News Channel broadcasts: Studio B, at three P.M.(ET), and, at seven(ET), Fox Report. Fox Report has been the number-one cable news program on its time slot for more than 60 consecutive months. The show beats the other cable news networks’ offerings combined.

His infamous blunder of getting his tongue tied and accidentally saying blow-job on the air when doing a story about J.Lo was priceless! If you haven’t seen the video of it, you can watch it here. And if you haven’t seen either one of his shows, you should watch. I usually catch Studio B at 2:00 P.M. here. He’s sarcastic, passionate, funny, and sometimes emotional. It’s the news, so it can still be boring at times, but I would watch the news somewhere anyway, and his style of delivery just appeals to me much more than the stiff-shirt stuff you get elsewhere. He's easy on the eyes too. Except sometimes his eyes look too far apart and it makes him look lizard-like. Or something.

Have I blabbered on enough about him? Okay then, next subject.

Uh, hmmm. Let's see. Did you know Shepard Smith witnessed the execution of Timothy McVeigh? OKay, okay, I'm moving on now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:55 AM

    your blog is something that I'm starting to become addicted to. It was the first thing I did when I got home..........well after I
    pooed. BP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥