Thursday, May 25, 2006

Freak Show

WTF?
Here's the picture, as promised.

I just want to say what a freak Clay Aiken looked like on AI last night. Did you see him? WTF was that? I’m trying to find a picture to throw up for you, but can’t find one. I’m pretty sure there will be some available later today. You’ve just got to see it to believe it. His hair was dyed dark brown, it looked greasy, was way too long in front, and – there’s just no way I could describe it where you could picture it. I’m on the hunt for a picture, and I’ll be back with one later. I just love a good freak show.

I’m so happy that Taylor won. He’s been my favorite since Day 1. Lordy, I’m acting like a 13-year-old with all the AI talk. I’ll stop now.

2 comments:

  1. I always thought Clay was gay but I don't think a gay guy would go around looking like THAT! I agree.... he looks greezy honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:04 AM

    fire his stylist. You know the person that told him to look like that is getting calls from their friends asking WTF were you thinking. Is he the new Chris Gaines?????????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting! ♥♥♥